View Single Post
K-chan10307
Resident Nom-er >:D
Send a message via MSN to K-chan10307

Old 06-27-2014, 04:59 AM

Matthew barked out a laugh. He dropped Melanie’s arm, using his now free hand to gesture around him. “Well then I do apologize for the lack of settees in my parlor,” he said in a mocking British tone. “But please, do sit anywhere while I ring for tea.” Melanie stepped away from the two of them. You are not funny. Matthew grinned mockingly. She rolled her eyes at the two males trying to prove that they were the alpha.

She bristled when the Quiet Man addressed her. Oh what she would give to be invisible right now. That was actually easily done, but she did not want to go revealing those details to him. It was bad enough that Matthew knew and wanted to bring her back to a group of strange men because of it.

But if this was supposed to be a non-threatening situation… Melanie’s mind clicked, ignoring all logic and the recent events. She turned slowly to the quiet man, not saying a word. She approached him tentatively, each step slow and deliberate. “No,” Matthew said. She ignored him, stepping just out of his reach. She held out her hand. Melanie said nothing as she looked into the Quiet Man’s eyes and then directed her gaze at her hand.