View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2014, 11:13 PM

Wolffe had been trained to endure a wide selection of stressful and potentially dangerous situations. His whole body had been conditioned to survive the most hostile environments humans could live in, yet nothing had prepared him for what he experienced after he touched Protegée. His whole life replayed in his mind as if he was watching a movie, yet all the emotions he had felt in each episode came back as intense as before, slowly tearing away at his endurance. Each time his mother's face flashed in his eyes was a torment for him, mainly because he knew there had been nothing he could do to save her. When his father's face came to view, his suffering was replaced by rage, an unquenchable rage. Maybe from there came all the rage he felt after the experiments.

The experiments where a completely different story. Wolffe could feel his flesh burning once more, but he was able to recall names. A name rang clearly in his ears: Matthew Ferris. With the name came along a full visual of a man with tanned skin and tattoed arms. The hunter growled instinctively and, before he could see much more, Protegée broke contact. He stumbled backwards and fell to his knees, trying to catch his breath. Even though all the pain he experienced hadn't been real, his body was exhausted from the whole ordeal. That wasn't an impediment, though, for him to turn his gaze to the man he now remembered: Matthew Ferris, former upper classmane of Wolffe's and the one who had gotten him in all the mayhem that came before the experiments. He remembered how he talked with him and how he looked up to him. After all, it wasn't common for an upperclassman to look after a young one like Wolffe. He began hyperventilating before standing up and facing Matthew.

"I remember you know," he said as he walked back to get his knife, "Don't you remember me? It's me, the guy who looked up to you for counseling and you got into the whole bioweapons program. What, do I look different?" he said mockingly as he began to walk towards him, knife in his right hand as steady as ever, "Trust me, now that I remember who you are, you will suffer so much you will beg for your death, Ferris!" Wolffe then rushed forward with only one thing in mind: do whatever it takes to kill Ferris.