View Single Post
Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 09:47 PM

Well I have at least 8 chocolates, so I'm good with at least the first item! xD I finally got a couple of chocolates...after I reset my internet yet again. D: After the event is over, I'll let you know what I couldn't get and you can tell me how much you would like to sell them to me for. Hopefully they won't be too expensive at the time. I'll try to hang onto some spare gold for the time being, just in case.

I think some of the stuff I could sell back is cheap, but I got it when it was cheaper so I don't really want to let go. XD I have a hard time selling back any items...

I have only played the fishing game a couple of times. :(

I personally think it's because there are too many wireless networks in my area, and because we need a new internet box. But that's just me. D:

I'm going to bookmark this page, and then I'm going to go play some more video games for a little while, after I figure out the first clue and get the first event item. I'll probably be back a little later this evening to post some more. I wonder if Kisrah will be around, and post with us?