View Single Post
Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Banned

Old 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM

Event feedback? Don't mind if I do.

Well, as Menewsha has only hosted a handful of events so far, I must admit for the third big holiday event you guys did outstanding.

I wasn't around for the Valentines day one, and was very disappointed in the St. Patrick's day event. This Easter Event was a breath of fresh air and a good mixture of fun and enjoyment.

For one, the use of independent links that rewarded items to users was very much enjoyed, rather than the users having to depend on part of the staff to receive items.

The items, were creative enough, and I throughly enjoyed, though difficult and very vague as some of them were, the riddles that provided clues to the were-abouts of the items.

The items also have a somewhat unique flair to them, though I'll admit getting three types of the same creepy bunny along with two versions of ears, one of which has a simple piercing didn't seem TOO original. I'm not going to compare you with Gaia, nor do I believe anyone else should, but the Chicky was a small and cute addition, though it will never replace my beautiful crown. =]

While the event page hosted by Vicktoria, who I hadn't the chance to meet before was rather amusing, it was also rather chaotic as well. However, given the situation and being swarmed with 30+ people at any given time, I say you lot did quite well once again.

Overall I, as a proud member of Menewsha, was very impressed and very satisfied with the event. You guys did a brilliant job, and I'm overjoyed to have been a part of it.

Keep up the wonderful work!

-- Gabriel