View Single Post
Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:37 PM

HOW THIS WORKS

I will be reading all of feedback posted in this thread and evaluating each individual post on how constructive\helpful\explanatory it was. I may be asking the actual staff of the event for their take on the posts, too; just not during the event, since they’re busy. The writer(s) of the 3 most constructive\helpful\explanatory posts at the end of the event win(s) 2,000 gold!

Just a note, “helpful” does not mean posts consisting of “This event is lame.” or “This is so much fun!” with nothing else to explain WHY. That’s not saying you can’t post such things; you just won’t have a very high chance of scoring gold.

With that said, posts don’t have to be uber-long OR super-short. Content is key, not length.

Lilith W has spoken: “[It would help us if you left] feedback on the games; if they are fun, confusing, etc. Are the prizes good? Does the place (event threads) look nice?” Of course, any other feedback would also be greatly appreciated, I’m sure.

Results will be posted in the Community Discussion forum 1-2 weeks after the end of the event. The winner(s) will be pinged.