View Single Post
Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 06-30-2011, 05:51 AM

For my little piece of feedback, I wanted to echo a previous mention about how complicated some of the game threads are. I find that I've started to hang out on just one or two, because the others seem to have just too much going on to keep track of properly. I don't want to have to keep five tabs open just to keep an eye on all the different games and conversations, and I find that if there are too many things going on in one place, I'll just leave again. And while having the Slots in the Front Desk thread was a good way to keep it from being cancelled all together, it seemed to get a little lost in the rest of the posts there, and the rules and directions weren't exactly clear. I kept going back and trying to read them and finding myself even more confused because it didn't look like the Slots game stats were being updated at all to reflect people playing. It made me feel like the game was being neglected, and I wasn't sure when I could roll my dice.

On the upside, I do enjoy the game I've taken to hanging around in. The Bunny Roulette is fun and easy, and I find that the people who have been hanging out there are fun to chat with between rounds of the game. We seem to have taken it upon ourselves to find cute bunny images to post to keep each other occupied, which is fun in and of itself, and the one running the game doesn't seem to mind.

I've also noticed that this event isn't as active as the last one, and I'm not sure why, but I really don't know of any way to improve that.