View Single Post
Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-01-2011, 01:24 AM

I don't have much feedback to leave, but I would like to say this:

Even though there was a whole lot of "activity", this user event has been really awesome. I wasn't expecting to win a lot of gold and items. I just came to this event just to enjoy it and to have fun. I already have all the items I almost wanted on Mene, so I decided to just take it slow during this event.

The games were great, even though I didn't roll the dice every hour on the poker game. The slots were awesome! The Event Mule, Jacks of Clubs was wonderful.

Lilith W and all the hosts did a fantastic job hosting and making this event possible. Sorry if I didn't make everyone. I just don't have time left to type this feedback

I really like the generosity of the hosts, and how awesome the games were. The user threads were great as well.

I have no "un-delightful" feedback for this event. I can't say anything bad about it. ^_^; Thanks for everything! :heart:

Hope to see another one sometime in the future. Doesn't have to be next year, but it can be whenever you can think of it/come up with it/plan it. ^_^;