View Single Post
Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹnɥ ʞɔəu ɹnoʎ səop

Old 11-16-2017, 06:02 AM

I'm with Neph on this. My first thought was also that many of the suggestions are already in those CI's she listed.

I think that poses we don't already have are important. Like ziggy said, paper screens, floor cushions. Maybe those trays they have on the ground with all the food in them.

Click on thumbnail for full view

I think having options with the doors closed and open would be neat. Maybe open ones can have a pretty garden background and then one where it is blank so that we can improvise with our own backgrounds? But having the doors/wall being their own pose, so that we can match it with whatever we want. Such as not having it attached to a floor option. Does that make sense? Here's some ideas, and variable other window looks

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Oh! And maybe those beautiful round windows they have!

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

And parasols please!! We do not have enough pretty, dainty umbrella poses. I would love some pretty ones that are actually being used. But the traditional japanese parasol would be pretty in a variety of settings.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

And bridge, bridge, bridge!! They are so beautiful and I really wish we had one One we can stand on, and one in the background.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Even a small shrine could be lovely. Not the big one that we already have in Oriental Garden.

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view And this example won't load an image.

Last edited by Suona; 11-16-2017 at 06:11 AM..