View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-13-2013, 02:49 AM

As the girl introduced herself to be of the name of Earthia Heartia, Akito still wasn't aware of the fact that the girl was a witch that he had been searching for so long. Rather, the thought of the girl speaking up about her living at the nearby town that Akito had just seen earlier and her giving him an invitation to go there and eat. A small concerned expression spread across his face as he lowered his head down to stare toward the floor. "I'm sorry...I can't go there..I'm not that--" Right before he could finish his sentence on telling Earthia that he wasn't hungry, a sudden loud growl escaped from his stomach as his cheeks immediately flushed a deep crimson color from him blushing. It was true, Akito had been indeed hungry he hadn't eaten in a few days on his travels since he had never really had a chance to stay at a single town for enough time for him to either even buy food or let alone get any food at all.
Once Earthia asked about the paper seal upon Akito's forehead, he placed a single hand over the paper and shook his head quickly. "Uhh...it's just an accessory. It's nothing to worry about..uhh..the words, I don't really understand them either. It was a gift from my mother and father." That was an obvious lie, he simply didn't tell her the truth since he had been afraid that if the girl was actually a human and she had found out he was a cursed human with a demon within his body, she would immediately run away and tell everyone in the nearby town about him.