☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-02-2017, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post

Going Native

Username: XoGIZMOoX
Clique: Historic Hippie
Entry:

She's a historian (researches history) I hope that fits the theme or I can redo it Linnea

I did it wrong didn't I :/

ah well, i see what you did. you made a literal hippie who is also a historian i can see why you might think that with the title of the clique being 'historic hippie". in my mind, and if you read the last line in the requirements section it says
Quote:
(Remember, we are in prehistoric times too so this is a bit of a mash up of the time period and the clique type)
it also asks you to blend in with the natives. the words "jurassic", "grey", "primordial", and "historic" more refer to just being old... like the dino times in this event. i dig alliteration.

so you chose the historic hippie clique which would mean you would make an avi that is a mash up of a cave person + a hippie, like star made a cave person + preppy, and SZP made a cave person + a goth for example.

you followed the prompt to how you understood it, so you are free to leave it how it is or you can change it, Xogizmoox: it's up to you :)

also, is there another way to word that contest so there isn't any confusion? i try to be clear but sometimes i get a little carried away. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!