7. Win 500g!
  8. Win 2 Tickets!
  9. TEMPT FATE
  10. RANDOM BLOOMERS! OH MY! :mrgreen:
  11. Win 4 Tickets!
  12. Win 200g!
  13. TEMPT FATE
Notes:
  • Gold Prizes will be sent to you by Belly or myself at the end of each round when we update the thread.
  • Tickets will be kept track of in this post: The Ticket Booth.
  • Extra Spins won may be taken immediately, and will expire at the end of the round - letting them carry over has proven to be too confusing. ;D
  • *Should you win an Event Common, just peruse the Event Shop and let Belly or I know (via PM, or in this thread here) the name and color of the item you would like, as well as whether it's for a Male or Female avatar. We'll also post to remind you when we update the thread each round. :yes:
  • The TEMPT FATE space is explained in the next section.

Remember, you can only spin once during each 12 hour period. Do not edit your rolls posts!
Cycles reset at 9AM and 9PM Pacific - click here to see what time it is Pacific.

9AM and 9PM Pacific
10AM and 10PM Mountain
11AM and 11PM Central
12PM and 12AM Eastern

Folks who must Skip a Turn:

Can't Spin in Round 13
Ikuto Akihiko
Kiolentia
Roxxxy

Can't Spin in Round 14

If you are lucky (or unlucky) enough to land on a TEMPT FATE space by rolling a 3, 9, or 13, you have the option of an additional diceroll for a chance at winning extra prizes. Be warned, though -- Fate can be as cruel as she is kind, and you might also lose tickets or turns this way. If you don't want to risk it, that's perfectly okay. Your turn simply ends and you can spin normally next round.
Use this form to Tempt Fate:
Quote:
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]I landed on Tempt Fate, and I'm going for it![/B][/SIZE]
[dice]12[/dice]
[/COLOR]

What the dicerolls mean: Tempting FateX

What the dicerolls mean: Tempting Fate
  1. Win 5 Tickets!
  2. Lose 1 Ticket!
  3. Lose 2 Tickets!
  4. Win 2000g!
  5. RANDOM SQUIDDY! OH DEAR! :O
  6. Lose 1 Ticket!
  7. Win 5 Tickets!
  8. Lose 2 tickets!
  9. Win 1000g!
  10. Win an Event Item! ... Or random Event Item if we don't hear back from you. :ninja:
  11. Lose 2 Tickets!
  12. Win 5 tickets!
  • *Should you win an Event Item, just peruse the back of the Event Shop and let Belly or I know (via PM, or in this thread here) which EI you would like.

Note: Remember, Tempting Fate is optional. If you land on the space and don't want to risk it, simply do nothing and your turn ends - you will be able to spin again next round. Don't worry, we won't think badly of you. :ninja:

Note: As of Round 10, the #10 'Nothing Happens' space has been replaced by the 'Win an Event Item!' space. This applies for Round 10 forward. It does not apply to any past round.

Note: We're not letting folks drop into the negatives with tickets, so once you hit zero
you don't need to worry about going any lower than that. ;D

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 08-12-2011 at 04:00 AM..