View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-19-2012, 09:56 PM

Ryek called out to his first mate, speaking rapid french to the man as he approached. Ryek stepped back from the wheel and let the first mate take over steering as the captain folded the map back up, replaced it in his boot and took the canteen back from Gemma and took Gemma gently by the arm. "No. You aren't my servant, but you don't get a free ride on my ship. So I expect you to work for your food, room and voyage." Ryek pulled her along as he moved down to the kitchen and mess hall area.

Ryek entered the kitchen and let go of Gemma. "Wash the dishes, lass." Well, at least Ryek wasn't calling her a 'wench' anymore, that had to be something, didn't it? His tone wasn't unkind either, just a bit stern. He was a captain, his orders would be obeyed. Never mind that Belle was already washing the dishes. Ryek eyed the half elf for a moment. "Belle, pour me some rum and keep me company while I eat." He left the kitchen after fixing himself a bowl of the soup that had been left on the stove for him.

Ryek stepped into the mess hall and took his place at the head of the table, his chair was a little dramatic, but still it was his chair and that was where he would eat. His soup sat on the table, but Ryek didn't start in immediately, he waited for Belle to approach with his rum and then he pat his thigh lightly for her to sit there on his lap.