View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-01-2015, 02:14 PM

In all honesty, Saith hadn't expected her to accept his invitation to talk. Since yesterday, every encounter they shared seemed to be a mistake. If she wasn't saving him from death, the he was dumping coffee on her. If she wasn't touching his arm (to heal him), then he was grabbing her boobs. It all sounded like something straight out of a comedy and yet every inch of it was real. They were just destined to collide and cause each other many misfortunes and moments of sheer embarrassment.

As she pulled away and immediately went to change, Saith found himself staring after her. Not in a creepy sort of way but more so in a way that he actually felt sorry for her. With her "high and mighty" reputation, she wasn't allowed to have fun or slip ups. If this were any other woman he bumped into, they would have been slapping each other silly or making out on the floor.

Mae was... well, different.

Blinking, he pulled his attention to the empty coffee in hand. With a lazy shrug, he tossed in the trash before taking off the residual coffee that splashed on him.

A man, easily shorter than he, went to rattle off some witty quip about he and the Student Council President, but before he could utter a word, Saith's piercing blue eyes were making death threats at the man.

Saith didn't have to drop a line or explain himself either. Those in the room seemed to know that, should they cross him, their school year would be a living hell. Marwo might have had the bad reputation, but Saith's wasn't any cleaner. He knew how to push the right buttons and how to cause all sorts of trouble.

With the attention of those around him now back on their meals, the drow bit his lip. What did he even want to talk to her about? Besides saying sorry a million times. Oh and maybe thanking her for playing cool.

And yet, those weren't the words he wanted to say. Somewhere, deep down, he knew why he wanted to chat with her, but honestly, he wasn't sure he could bring himself to ask the question. Was asking her to dinner, after all the shit he'd done to her, really a wise move?

"What do you want?"

A voice broke his thoughts. Blinking, he looked up with a confused expression.

"You're in line for sandwiches. What do you want."

Looking around, Saith confirmed that he was indeed in line for sandwiches, but he didn't mean to be. Rather than stepping out of line and pissing people off (they already seemed peeved that he was talking forever), he glanced up at the board.

"Wrap. One chicken salad."

"That all?"

"Yea... no. One," his eyes scanned over the menu again. He had to get something for Mae who missed her meal because of him. But what did she eat? Was she a vegetarian? Did she like tuna? Chicken? Beef?

"One chicken salad wrap, one veggie wrap, one pasta salad, and a small side salad." Eyes jerking to the left, he spied chips. Giving the plain and salt and vinegar chips a tug, he dropped them on the counter. "These too."

As they made his order and he paid his bill, he wondered if he should have bought drinks. Nah, he said internally with a shrug. She probably had something in her office and he could have water.

Food in a bag, he grabbed napkins, forks, knives, and two spoons. As he started to head toward the randevú point, he whipped out his phone.
FYI, can't make lunch. Sorry.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO </3

I... uh... had another incident with her....

OMG, whore, r u cheating on me!

-_-

But srsly, tell me everything

Uh... yeah, I'll tell you in person

Be right there!

<.<

Oh that's right, lunch date.

Sorry....

U owe me... u owe me

Deal

<3

Bro... why u leavin me hanging? Is u banging? >.>

No, I'm people dodging, sheesh. <3

100 points if you flatten a small child

Wow. Just... wow.

You know you love me!
Sliding his phone back into his pocket, Saith drew in a quick breath before knocking lightly on the closed door. "I'm not wielding coffee and no killer leeches this time, promise." He said figuring she might be curious as to who was there (though honestly, who else would seek her out after such an incident).

When she eventually invited him in, a blush crossed his cheeks when he pulled the food from the bag. "Uh, so..." he flicked his gaze off her, "I happened to notice that you didn't get lunch so... yeah." His eyes fell back to her and then down to the food. "Wasn't sure what kind of food you like so I tried to get a bit of everything? Pasta, salad, chicken, and veggie," he said while pointing to the objects.

Nerves at their all-time high, he just stood their, awkwardly, looking at her. What could he possible say or do that wasn't going to undermine his sweet gesture?

"You look nic-nice." He was hesitant with his compliment and the light red color on his cheeks made it blatantly obvious as to why he was stuttering. "And..." he sighed in an attempt to quell the butterflies in his stomach, "I'm sorry about that. I'm usually not that accident-prone." Racking a hand through his white locks, he tried to offer her a sheepish smile.

"Anyway," his eyes rolled away with the word. "I was wondering if you're doing anything Friday night. I," he pulled his gaze off her to glance at the food, "I visit this place out in Tokyoport. Wasn't sure if I could make up yesterday's incident with some home-cooked Asian cuisine." He laughed lightly. "Or is that in bad taste after dumping my coffee on you."

Getting his usual spark back, he cracked a devious grin where his pearly white broke through. "You own me $1.99 for that, by the way." Lips curling up into a devilish closed-mouth smirk, he just gazed at her. Whatever happened henceforth would be telltale to what would come of them in the future.

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 07-01-2015 at 02:16 PM..