View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 08-21-2015, 06:20 PM

"Not really," he admitted immediately after he inquired about the game. Luckily, she explained--in more detail than expected too. Sadly, the incident with Fengir prevented him from questioning the cheating further. Instead, he was looking at her with those puppy dog eyes of his, pleading that she not send Fengir back to where he found him.

A sigh of relief followed when Marwo seemed to play nice. It was very much out of her character, so Cain made a mental note not to get on her bad side--or he would owe her a favor.

"Undoubtedly dumb, mate. But I went through great lengths to make him look stuffed." Drawing the creature out of his hoodie, he sprawled the tiger-fox out. "I built him a harness that looks like straps on a backpack. I also made him a little eye cap that hides his real eyes with these buttons." He slid the cap down and showed how it looked. It was oddly good to the point where you wouldn't think the creature was real.

"Besides," a smirk yanked at his lips, "it fooled you, sheila. And I wouldn't call you dumb or blind."

Fengir, realizing that this woman was no immediate threat rubbed his little muzzle against her hand before it purred. It's beady eyes sized her up and he continued his purring.

"Guess he likes you," Cain said while sliding his hands under his chest. "Not sure why, though." His attention drifted to the game and the cheating, but only momentarily. "You're a mongrel--and a spunk--but it appears that you behave as such on purpose."

The pink haired guy pulled his attention back to the event. "I'm surprised you haven't tried harder to get rid of me." Yellow orbs flickering to her, he smirked. "Or maybe you're just buying your time? What's the best way to make someone permanently leave you alone? Humiliate them. You can try, mate, but you won't succeed. Nothing phases me." His expression went dry. "I'm too detached from reality to care."

sheila, woman
mongrel, despicable person
spunk, attractive person