View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 04-22-2015, 12:29 AM

After they arrived at the dorm Dae-ho quickly went through his clothes and slipped them on. He snuggled into his turtle necked pink sweater, enjoying it's warmth and softness. It was so soft, in fact, that he didn't care how it looked with his baggy grey sweatpants. Then again, he never really did care much about how he looked as long as it was comfortable. He was the first one ready, so he knew he had a few minutes to wait. He slipped in two pink rabbit hair pins to keep part of his hair back and lounged around by the door until all the other members were ready.

When they had arrived at the restaurant Dae-ho was giving a light hum as he looked through the menu. After glancing over a few more times he stretched forward, giving out a small whine. "Everything looks so good! I can't decide!"

xXx

Kwang-sun had dressed in his typical clothing, not being the type of person to have a large amount of clothing. Most of his clothes looked the same anyways, only with a few differences in them. A black blazer with a loose white tee under it, some tight black jeans and small sun-hat looking hat was enough for him.

He smiled as they walked into the restaurant and gave Seong-jae a small greeting when they met up with him. After being seated he thanked the waitress before looking over the menu along with the rest. It only took him a minute to decide what he wanted. Bulgogi and some noodles. Simple but delicious.