View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-05-2024, 08:21 PM

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Last night I got woken up in the middle of the night by an earthquake. It was super weird, I woke up feeling the bed shake but then it was gone and I was wondering if I imagined the whole thing. I googled but didn't find any info about an earthquake near me so I went back to bed but I searched again when I woke up later and found that there had been a 5.1 magnitude quake nearby. Crazy!

The rest of the day was okay. My boyfriend ended working most of the day so I went out to get groceries and run errands and then came home and did some meal prep and cleaned the apartment and all the not so fun things but felt really accomplished for what I got done.

Sunday, February 4, 2024

This morning I went to get a facial which was nice. I got a peel and my face feels so smooth now! Afterwards we stopped at Target to get a few things and then had lunch at Panda Express which was yum. It was rainy and ick again today so we headed home after that and I took a bath and did a scrub and slathered myself with lotion which was nice and then got dressed in my comfy clothes and spent most of the day on the couch playing Hogwarts Legacy. It was a really nice relaxing day in.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 02-05-2024 at 08:23 PM..