View Single Post
heartages
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2009, 06:31 PM

[032.] Darkness

Slowly, Braeden pulled his blades away from Riley. Ferocity, however, was the emotion conveyed on his face. He lifted one of his blades high into the air, no one knowing his intentions. He may have been ready to swing down, hard and fast.

Gallagher intercepted him. “Your quarrel is with me, though I know not what for.”

“Yes,” Braeden grinned, maliciously. “My quarrel is with you.” The darkness of the night seemed fitting for him as Gallagher looked into his eyes. This man, he thought, is enveloped in darkness.

The two began their fight, but Gallagher was greatly overpowered and out-skilled. He was thrown to the ground, weaponless, within in minutes. Gallagher tried to prepare himself for Braeden’s finishing blow, but instead found Braeden throwing his own weapons to the ground.

“I will not kill you, Gallagher of the line of Chronos, though I am meant to take out my revenge on you. However, I am going to make you suffer my pain, see my darkness, as I know your conscience will cause you to feel guilt and grief beyond compare.”

“You know of my family?” Gallagher asked.

“Oh, yes,” Braeden looked angry though he smiled. “I know of your family. Your family led to my descent into darkness, the same darkness which will also consume you, Gallagher. Now, if you want nothing to come of these lovely ladies, and if you value your life, you will come with me.”

“I will come,” Gallagher was not afraid.

“I’m going with Gallagher! I will not allow you to take him away alone!” Edeline rushed up, still afraid of the man.

“And I’m going too,” Riley said, quietly, disheartened from the previous events.

Last edited by heartages; 12-05-2009 at 02:17 AM..