View Single Post
Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 12-25-2008, 01:28 PM

How to win!

Right, so I know your all burning, or not, to know how to win!
Well its really simple actually.
I've put the prizes in order from the last one to be one, to the first to be won.
Please note ; all trades will be sent from my mule, candyfloss

The Prizes:
Carnival Hairpin ~ I've not decided what i'm doing with this one yet.. though it will be given away after we reach at least 250page.

Astral Halo ~ Page 260
Sceptor of Chaos ~ page 250
Sleepy Melodies Harp ~ Page 240
Dove Wings ~ Page 230
Dove Wings ~ page 220
Raven Wings ~ Page 210
Raven Wings ~ page 200
Raven Anklewings ~ Page 190
Dove Anklewings ~ Page 180
Fox Hat ~Page 170
Bunny Hat ~Page 160
Jester Hat ~ page 150
Royal Cape ~ Page 140
Royal Cape ~Page 130
Birthday Cake Hat ~ Page 120
Spirit of the Phoenix ~ page 110
Spirit of Atlantis ~ Page 100
Spirit of Atlantis ~ Page 90
Raven Anklewings ~ Page 80
Fox Hat ~Page 70
Bunny Hat ~Page 60
Horns of Nature ~ Page 50
Syne Battleaxe ~ Page 40
Peacock Regalia ~ page 30
Peacock Regalia ~ page 20
Weather Forecast ~ page 10
Weather Forecast ~ PAge 5

Right! Well i've recently recieved a couple of complaints about people taking advantage of the whole quoting issue so to solve that its quite simple. We can either stop the giveaway, or i can change the rules to a more user friendly more random approach. I am taking the latter now but please note, any more complaints and i will stop it altogether! Anyone who posted before this new rule still gets the item they rightfully won. The date and time is 31st dec. 4.30pm gmt.

New rule~ all you have to do now is post on the correct page. I will then use a random number generator to choose the winner from all the posts on that page. simple as. Any more complaints do feel free to query then with me.
Please note; If you have not been part of the conversation, post 'spam' or do not hang around after the one post I will not enter you into the runnings. Its not fair for a random passer-by to win the item when people stay and chat.

I may decide to add more items eventually, but I may not. Theres already alot there. :-3

Last edited by Rosebleed; 01-03-2009 at 03:46 PM..