View Single Post
Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 12-31-2012, 06:08 PM

Ferdi's train of thought was interrupted by someone loudly joining him. Not that he was thinking about anything relevant, he just enjoyed thinking away. "It's going fine... sorry do I know you?" He didn't mean to sound as harsh as he did but he preferred to have breakfast on his own. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap slightly like that, at least I'm not the only member of the welcome wagon it seems." He continued to drink his coffee which had cooled down very quickly to what it normally did. Perhaps the water was boiled earlier than usual. He put his empty mug down, with it clattering lightly on the porcelain saucer. "Listen I hate to dash so soon, but I have to get to history. Medieval views and thoughts on telekinesis." He knew this as his time table had been the same for the last three years, with each progressing year becoming more advanced. "Honestly, I couldn't care less but it has to be done. I'll see you round." He got up and left the stranger at the table to head to his lesson, in all honesty he would rather go and practise but his allocated time wasn't until after lunch.