View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 02-20-2016, 07:04 AM

So, just some things I did today that are related to cleaning and decluttering. I threw out two empty orange juice bottles that are to be recycled. I washed the dishes. I wiped some parts of the floor. I picked up some stray used tissues that I found hiding underneath my bed... Along with a turtleneck shirt that had gone missing before, I am glad that I found it,. I will certainly be putting that into the washing machine with the next load that I take care of. I also washed the dish rack that I put stuff in to dry after washing them. I wiped the toilet. There was a gigantic plastic bag filled with
garbage that was thrown out by the owner of that bag who was not me. There was a small container of ketchup that I had saved from my pre iOS meal in the refrigerator but it was becoming congealed and un appetizing looking so I threw that out. I threw out grapefruit and orange peels that I had been drying for potpourri. I threw out wrappers of foods that I ate such as a granola bar and chocolate chip cookie. Speaking of, I have a side pocket on my backpack that I out garbage items temporarily, like used tissues or Granola bar wrappers so I empty that out as often as I can.