View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-07-2017, 02:36 PM

Saturday, February 4, 2017

I keep getting behind on this… Anyway, Saturday I called my mom and went for a long walk on a quest to get some groceries that I have been having difficulty in my area. It was really cold out but it was sunny and it’s been a long time since I’ve really gotten outside so that was nice. In the end I didn’t really find what I was looking for but oh well. What wasn’t nice was the migraine I ended up with in the evening. I had a bit of a headache all day but it really kicked my butt around 6:00pm and I was out for most of the evening. It finally abated a bit after I had a late dinner and then I ended up staying up a bit later than I had planned to get to level 70 on SWTOR. ^_^

• • •

E is for earrings? IDK. I’ve been trying to wear them a bit more often lately since I’ve been having trouble with my holes if I let them go too long without wearing them.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Thankfully today I didn’t have a headache though my body was pretty sore after all the walking I did yesterday and all the cleaning I did today. I did find a bit of time to make some Valentine’s Day cards though! I’ll have to put some pictures up on my card-making thread when I get a chance.

• • •

I’ve been making headway on my mene quests! I managed to get a few of the items I’ve been looking for at the end of last year and I recently bought the Totally IS Santa’s Hat! On the marketplace. I need to save up more gold though for those pricier items so I can snag them when I see them pop up for sale.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Today was not a good day for me. I slept very poorly (as per usual on Sunday nights) and had a pretty lousy morning. Things picked up a little bit towards the afternoon but it was a very long day. When I got home I made dinner and got a few things done. I meant to do some job searching after that but got distracted again by SWTOR. It’s been rough trying to get back to doing that. I feel so crummy lately that I just want to escape when I get home and don’t feel like I have the energy to do the job stuff. I really need to though because that’s really what’s making me feel so bad. Hopefully this week I can get myself motivated a bit more to start working on that again. *sigh*

• • •

Here is a picture I took today! I went to a store on my lunch break to look for a gift for a friend and ended up getting something for myself.