View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-09-2017, 05:41 PM

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another slow day at work. I did laundry when I got home. Not a very noteworthy day.

• • •

It’s funny that I posted that picture of the kitty mug yesterday since that’s actually the last thing I bought!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Yet another slow day at work. Things are going to start picking up next week though and start to be super hectic again with all of the upcoming events that I need to prepare. I stayed a bit late at work and then walked down to 34th street because the weather was pretty nice today and I wanted to stop at a store there. After that I had a lot of issues trying to get home because they started running the snow routes for the trains with the impending snow storm tomorrow even though it definitely wasn’t snowing yet. :/

The rest of the evening kind of went downhill from there. I’m so tired of guys lying on their dating profiles or being pushy/obnoxious assholes in general. This whole dating thing is starting to make me feel depressed. It turns out that the guy I was supposed to meet for a date tomorrow actually lives in NJ and totally lied about living in NYC and then this guy on SWTOR was a huge asshole to me, asking me to give him back credits he had donated to me of his own free will after I told him that I wasn’t interested in being his in-game girlfriend. In the end I just gave up and cried. T_T

• • •

For dinner I had an egg and cheese sandwich and some chicken noodle soup.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

So far today seems to be going a bit better than yesterday. I woke up before my alarm but didn’t wake up feeling as terrible as I have been lately. Turns out it really did snow overnight. I had originally thought that maybe it was a joke since it was so hard to believe that it was nearly 60 degrees here yesterday and that today we would get 6-10 inches of snow. It was a weird feeling going into the city because it’s so empty. Honestly I’m really confused because it’s not a bad blizzard, I think people just wanted an excuse not to come in today. Oh well, that’s better for me. I don’t mind a quiet NYC day for a change, even if I have to deal with crappy shoveling jobs and the lakes of slush on the street corners, LOL!

• • •

My new favorite TV show is The New Girl. The main character is so adorkable, I love it!