View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-20-2017, 08:08 PM

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Today was another slow day. I played a little bit of Zelda Skyward Sword, took a shower, did some work around Menewsha and ate a late lunch/early dinner. Then I wrote a letter and did some coloring, and then read a bit before bed. A very uneventful day but it was nice to relax a bit.

• • •

If I were rich I would live in a bigger apartment. XP Seriously though my place is so tiny!

Monday, March 20, 2017

I woke up feeling pretty tired this morning but not too bad. Work was pretty uneventful and it wasn’t a bad day overall but this last hour is killing me. Especially since I just want to find a quiet place to sit down and read my book. XP

After work I’ll take the subway home then stop at the store to get some groceries, make dinner, and probably read for the rest of the night. There are things I should probably get to but I’ve been in a really lazy mood this past week. ^^;

• • •

Ah yes, today was the first day of spring. The weather was still a bit cool but warm enough that the snow from our big snow storm is meling. I can’t wait to not have to put on all my winter layers before going outside.