View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2015, 12:24 AM

"Look, if you think of anything send me a text, I need to do something." Cole then hung up and parked in the hospital parking lot before stepping out of his car and walking inside. Walking over to the front desk, "I'm Cole Edwards, here to visit my father Mark Edwards." He explained. The nurse at the front desk nodded and handed him a visitor sticker. "His room is on the second floor. Room four-twelve." She replied. "Thanks." Cole said and put on his sticker while heading to the elevator. His mind was elsewhere though. He knew why he was here, but seeing Leanne messed with him and he didn't know why. "Damn...why does she have to be so pretty." He muttered as he called for the elevator.

When the elevator arrived and opened its sleek doors, Cole easily stepped inside and pressed the second floor button. The doors remained opened for a while, allowing others to step inside before closing and going to the floors it was asked to stop at. When the doors opened at the second floor, Cole stepped out and looked around for a map. When he found one he looked at it and found the room he was looking for. It was pretty busy today it seemed since nurses and doctors were quickly walking back and forth, getting on elevators and walking out of them.

Reaching his father's room, Cole knocked and his mother opened it. "Hey mom, how is he?" He asked and kissed her cheek. "Bad. He's sleeping right now." His mother answered quietly. "What's wrong with my dad, mom?" Cole asked with a look of concern on his face.