View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 05-31-2015, 07:04 PM

The screen was rather simple enough, the usual apps upon it that one would find on a normal phone. On the personal side, he did have an app that kept track of health, such as work out, food intake etc. It was more because of his healthy nature. The background at the moment was simple as well, it was a picture of a warm sun set overlooking the beach. He had been thinking of travelling there for awhile, but never got the time to do so. This being his first break and all from work for the past few years actually. He did not listen in as she spoke to her parents, a few things on his mind, clouding his attempts to read at the moment.

When she came over to return the phone, he sat the book aside. Standing, he reached out to retrieve it from her. Their hands brushed for a moment, to which he hesitated and found himself looking up into her eyes. Not wishing to make things awkward though, he moved on a moment later, accepting the phone from her fully. He gave a light wave, brushing off her comment of having saved her yet again. "It was nothing, no need to thank me. Je apprécié votre camaraderie" the other language slipping out, but he smiled afterwards. Perhaps she would know what he said, if not, it would add a pleasant amount of mystery to their little meeting.

As for the whole trouble with what she might think if she knew he did not maintain contact such as that with his own family, he allowed it to brush off his mind for the moment. Instead, his eyes turned out towards the water, the mid day sun warming the area and leaving it with a beautiful reflection across the surface of the landscape. "You are welcome to use it any time you desire" he says, his eyes moving back to her, "Il me donne une raison d'être près de chez vous." He smiled warmly before slipping the phone away once more. "Now then...are you settling in well?" he asks, shifting gears just a bit from their conversation moments before.

-----------

Quote:
"Je apprécié votre camaraderie" <- > "I enjoyed your companionship"
"Il me donne une raison d'être près de chez vous" <-> "It gives me a reason to be near you."

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-31-2015 at 08:07 PM..