View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 06-19-2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Iris 'Iri' Tien
"Hehe... It's kinda weird ... to hear you and Adela say something so alike. You're so different, but she doesn't like when I call myself dumb either. She say's i'm just naive and she wishes she could be too, whatever that means. Anyway, If you do figure out how to put it into words or just want to talk about nothing at all the offer will stand." She responded cheerfully after a small very girlish giggle. Iri was indeed such a classic fairy, even her bell like laugh seemed to be like old stories of them though that wasn't always the case. It helped that it made her happy to find something good in everyone, but with Audran it was easy. He was so cute and sweet, though she had never seen him blush before. She briefly wondered why but soon they were at the dojo. Tali's darker air didn't seem to bother her at all.

"Hello Tali! I can't wait to watch." She greeted the other woman and gave her one of her warm smiles. She really did enjoy the idea of watching them and spending time with them both. She wanted to know Tali too, simply because of all the times she'd seen the other woman look like she wanted to talk to others. It made Iri's heart hurt to see that lonely look in any one's eyes... She'd been told it was dangerous how much abuse she'd put up with to try and erase that lonely look. Maybe they were right... but that never stopped her stubbornness. She was a simple woman but a determined one whose dream happened to be to fill every area she went to with smiles and flowers. Still, the fight had been fun to watch too. They seemed so elegant... Like dancers. They equaled Talka's dance and theater performances in grace and that was no easy task. Iri herself had always been a bit of a klutz herself so always admired people who could move like that.

"Oh it was a lot of fun! Watching you both was breathtaking. I wish i was even half as graceful." She responded honestly with deep admiration filling her voice. She smiled warmly at them then, unable to keep her warmth from her voice. She let herself fall into a thought a moment. She had an idea but wasn't sure if they would like it. Still it was something she would like to do... and it was kinda a tradition with her. She did something similiar for all the performers of a show too.

"Um.... I like to give winners and performers a bouquet of flowers. Since you two tied.. would it be okay if I gave you both one? I mean... if either of you are allergic I can play with some plant magic to make sure they won't bother you. It's the one thing I'm actually good at."