Thread: Queer QTs
View Single Post
ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensive message.

Old 04-16-2013, 08:52 PM

Aww. I'm still quite insecure about myself truly, but I trick myself into thinking I'm confident enough to model and well, I end up getting showered with compliments and people wanting to take my pictures, and my confidence SKYROCKETS! :D And the photos were just for us really, just for nice pictures for both of our portfolios :)

I don't have TV either.. but we tend to get our entertainment illegally off the internet, and it's relatively easy to find if you can do that :P I do recommend it though, it's not like.. AMAZING or anything, and all the women in it look the same (I'm serious, there are THREE main female characters all with the same body build and long-ish brown hair.. it confuses the hell out of me!), but it's fairly well made and entertaining enough. Also uh, anything with superhero types I will basically watch regardless xP
And yes, Alex Kingston = River Song! She looks different enough in Arrow that I didn't get too confused, but it was really fun seeing her there! I'm having more trouble with Barrowman, even though he's kinda playing a really mean guy.. I'm still expecting him to start hitting on anything that moves and bring out the charms..