View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2020, 11:15 PM

After opening and closing his mouth a few times, Key just shook his head and set the envelope aside. He still wanted to argue, but he didn't think he could win at this point. He knew that Priscilla came from an entirely different world from him, but seeing the money made him realize it yet again. "Okay, I'll keep it, but you should know I'm not helping your for money or anything. It's because I want to." Even if he had been a bit worried about taking care of another person. Food, clothes, water--it all added up. It secretly pleased him to ease that burden even if his pride took an affront.

"But I mean, this really is a lot. You should keep that in mind before waving envelopes like that in front of other people. And seriously, don't carry all of it at once. You've seriously had that in your bag the whole time?! That's just asking to get robbed!" He shook his head again. "But yeah, we should get going soon so we can shop and then have lunch in town. I just hope thrifting won't disappoint you..."