View Single Post
Lens
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-14-2011, 07:11 PM

Well this idea was orginally by a friend of mine and he made this rp on another website. So with his permission i brought it here and changed a few things to it to make a more original to me so here is the plot.

Plot-
The 2nd Angels vs Demons war was sparked when the angels heard of plans by the demons to destroy their civilization. Not everyone wanted to be involved in the war especially the human race(which had no idea it was even going on).

In the middle of this war a member of demon royalty took it apon herself to create a type of safe house or neutral zone for those not wanting to choose sides in the war. Whats at the safe house is only demons and fallen angels because the "pure" angels find that the owner could not be trusted due to the fact she is a demon.

Along with that the demons began making "living dolls" that could fight and not be killed. Some dolls even used as slave labor. Living dolls are life sized dolls that look human and are given artficaly created souls. Demons have even started using these dolls to impersonate the Angels and obtain information.

((something like that))

would anyone be intrested in rping this?

Last edited by Lens; 05-14-2011 at 07:15 PM..