View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-14-2015, 11:23 PM

@Cookie
Glad you liked John Wick!!

Ah, I see. So you're looking at it from the perspective of a comic fan. That is totally understandable. I get really picky over things that go astray from my favorite comics too. (As far as comics go, I'm more of a DC gal myself.) I totally get how you feel!
I wonder what's in store for the X-Men movies after now... I don't know hardly anything about X-Men or the movies since Ive only seen DoFP. Though, I do hope that someday Angela Basset is cast as Storm.

LOL! Hiddleston did a wonderful job of making Loki actually loveable.
I haven't really read the Thor comics, but I have seen comic!Loki before, and he's definitely far from beautiful. LOL. But you've got to admit, comic!Loki's mischief is much more fun than the "mischief" Loki does in the movies... Like, when comic Loki turned everything on the streets into candy and ice cream. LOLOL!!
And I certainly get a kick out of seeing him jumping around on the rainbow disco bridge. LOL.

@Nola
I'd probably pay lots of money to see Loki too.... Because of Hiddleston, though. He's.... he's so beautiful. And Loki is such a damaged character.