View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-13-2017, 08:43 PM

Monday, June 12, 2017

Today went pretty well. It was super hot here today, 95 degrees! I actually worked pretty hard at work today for a change. On my lunch break I went to Bath & Body Works and got some marshmallow smelling lotion, mmm! I also finally got the t-shirt I ordered. It’s a basic textured navy blue t-shirt but it’s soooo soft and comfy! I can’t wait to wear it! After work I headed home and took care of a few things then traded some pokemon with a friend and played some SWTOR. It was a lot of fun!

• • •

LOL, no concerns about wedding season here for me since there’s nothing on my calendar, lol! I have seen some people out and about doing engagement photos lately though…

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Today has been an alright day so far. It’s really hot again today, up to 95, and I’m hoping we’ll get the thunderstorms they’re calling for this evening. I thought maybe there would be some filming going on outside on my apartment on the way to work this morning but I guess it won’t start until later? Maybe I’ll get to see some on my way home. I worked all morning on a poster presentation for an upcoming event then I went to a doctor appointment during my lunch break that went much longer than I expected so I’ll have to stay later tonight. This afternoon feels like it’s been going by so slow so that’s going to be torture. One fun thing was that I got my new Molang planner and it’s adorable! I can’t wait to start using it. Once I get home I’ll make some teriyaki steak for dinner and then try to go to bed early since I’ve been super tired lately.

• • •

My summer style really depends on where I’m going/what I’m doing that day. If I’m staying home lounging I’ll wear a bralette and shorts with an elastic waist and a comfy shirt. If I’m going to work I’ll wear a dress or a skirt. If I’m going out, then it depends on the function. No straight answers here, lol!