View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-25-2017, 05:24 PM

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Last night didn’t go as well as I was hoping. I went out to the bar but only had one beer and it tasted rather flat. After that we went to a French restaurant for dinner but the service was super slow and I didn’t like the food at all. Then the train had major delays which made me really grumpy and I didn’t get home until super late. Not a fun night.

Today I took things a bit slow though there was a bit of a fiasco with a giant spider in the kitchen. So creepy! Once that was taken care of, I made bacon and eggs for breakfast, watched some shows, took a nap, played a bit of Zelda, had pizza for diner, and played some SWTOR. I respecked my main character and am super happy with my new moves! I can’t wait to do some combat with her!

• • •

I only just had my first bubble tea a couple years ago! It’s pretty interesting. I can’t say I like the texture of the “bubbles” but the tea itself is pretty good!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

I had to kill another cockroach in the middle of the night last night. Not fun. I lay away for at least an hour unable to get back to sleep then finally passed out and had a nightmare about spiders. I dreamt that I was dating this guy and I moved into his small crappy apartment in a run down area of New York City. He ended up being terminally ill and died, leaving me alone in the apartment. I decided to try to clean the place up but there was dirt and cobwebs and spiders everywhere and it scared the crap out of me. At one point I lifted something up and there was a viper underneath that bit my hand. It was a poisonous snake and apparently I had no phone or any way of contacting anyone so I went out into the street to beg someone to help me. I came across some Chinese guy who was selling noodles from a booth on the street and he looked at it and told me that it was definitely poisonous and that I would die in an hour if I didn’t get treatment and then went on to tell me that there were no hospitals within an hour drive and that I would certainly die. I started bawling my eyes out and then…

In real life, I felt something tickle my face and shot bolt upright. It was my cat. With her whiskers. In my face. It had felt exactly like a spider crawling on my skin and freaked me the heck out. Needless to say there was no going back to sleep after that and I was super tired from staying up late. Not fun. I lay around for a bit then got up, had some breakfast, and played SWTOR for pretty much the rest of the day. I had planned on doing some other things but yeah, I got really sucked into it, lol.

• • •

I actually just blew some bubbles a couple weeks ago. I have these catnip bubbles for my cat and was playing with her. XD

Monday, July 24, 2017

Today was not a good day. I had to kill another cockroach last night and had a hard time sleeping. I woke up feeling super tired then the cat got sick on the carpet and then while I was in the shower my curtain rod fell down and knocked over my bamboo plant which spilled water on hundreds of dollars worth of video game consoles so I had to spend and extra 20 minutes or so cleaning all of that up and ended up being late for work when I really really neeed to arrive early today. The rest of the day went really slow. I was so tired in the afternoon I felt like I was dying. I was praying I could get a seat on the train home to rest but not a single person stood up the whole way home. I wanted to cry. Then at the grocery store I got in a line where some lady was having an issue and ugh I just wanted to scream. Just one of those days.

Finally I got home and had to finish cleaning up the rest of the mess from the morning but my cat wouldn’t stop biting me so I had to shut her in the bathroom until I was done. Finally I made a sandwich and salad for dinner and got on to go to the Concord meeting on SWTOR because my friend had planned a cool world boss hunt. That was really fun! I was rather disappointed that I didn’t know how to loot properly though because I think I missed a bunch of cool things. Oh well. After SWTOR I had to kill another cockroach and do the dishes and then finally I got to bed around midnight which was waaay later than I wanted to. V_V

• • •

ROFL! Hot dogs are pretty yummy. I had a grilled hot dog when I went back to see my family a few months ago. Usually at home I just pan fry them. Back in high school/college I would microwave them though. 30 seconds, quick and done, lol!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Today was a weird morning. Fortunately there were no more cockroaches last night and I actually managed to sleep quite soundly. Sometime around 6:00am I got woken up by some asshole blaring his radio but somehow managed to sleep through it a little bit. I guess I was just too exhausted to care where normally I can’t sleep at all with noise like that. After that I managed to get around and leave for work on time for the first time in forever. I ran and caught the Q train and even got a seat but then the B train caught up and I decided to switch over to gain a bit of time on my commute…only there was no air conditioning in that train. What a long ride… Finally I got to work and managed to get my internet working today since it wasn’t working all day yesterday. The day has gone by pretty slow so far. I have a headache, presumably from excessive tiredness, but I am hoping it will go away by this evening because I’m going to see Hans Zimmer at the Radio City Music Hall!!! I’m so psyched! He’s like my favorite composer ever and I bet it’s going to be totally amazing. I’ll have to tell you how it went tomorrow!

• • •

I honestly don’t know what this means…