View Single Post
Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lost that love, then to have never loved at all
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-10-2014, 10:02 PM

"I just want to keep those who don't need to be harmed from being harmed... but many people wish me harm, it's hard to trust anyone when allot of people want you dead for no reason" Hoteru said softly then frowned and watched him run off before heading outside and had Mizu put out the fires while she went around and checked on the villagers calling the healers to the ones she found greatly wounded. She then gathered the children and had them go into her manner before sealing it with protection artes and started to check on everyone else having the two new spirits along with Mizu fix whatever they could. "Elder Markus, are you okay?" she asked softly as she helped the male up and he nodded. "Thank you my lord you are most kind to us but please, do be careful, we would be lost without you" he said softly and she nodded. "Hush now, I am okay, please, allow me to help you to your home, I will get your daughter and grand daughter right away, just please rest." she said softly and almost sweetly as she helped the male to his home then went to get the woman and her child before sending them to his home as well.