View Single Post
Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly Kind Of Beauty
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 AM

After a clean bill of health, other then a few dropped pounds, Haruka was off to her first round of test in the combat room. As with all nova's she was stripped of her clothes and lead into a large white room with re-enforced walls. The contracters whom had installed the walls once joked with the head of the operation that the government was trying to contrain some sort of monsters. If they had only known what their handy work would be used for.

"Good, your reflexes seem to be holding up. Let's move on to pain thresh-hold." A males voice snapped over an intercom and within moments, there were heavily armed men entering the room. This wasn't abnormal in any way. They chained Haruka to the wall and stood under the observation window. On the mark of the scientist, the began to shoot Haruka with rubber bullets, point blank.

Haruka gritted her teeth against the sharp stings of each shot that slammed against her skin. She fought back screams of pain, the way she always had since she could remember. Letting the humans see her in pain, she did her best to thwart their advancements. The shooting lasted for fifteen minutes before Haruka was unchained. Her face was wet from sweat and tears but she didn't let the men in the window see her cry.

"How did she do?" Mocha Campbell asked from the back of the room. She was no longer alloud to watch the proceedings of tests on Haruka after a certain insident that nearly cost her her job and more dire, her life.

"Well," the scientist said as he adjusted his glasses. "She doesn't seem to be showing to many signs of fatigue or starvation yet. It's remarkable really; how long these creature can last without any sort of nurishment.A few other field tests this afternoon perhaps? There is much more I'd like to look into." The man took out a pad of paper with the official US Nova project stamp in the corner. "Take this to General Conners, if he'll allow it. I'd like you to take Haruka out of the facility today and report back to me later on her behaviour physically and socially." He handed Mocha the paper then turned and looked at Haruka, who was redressing herself. "I realise this will be her first time interacting with people outside our facility. I am curious to see how she will react."

Mocha held the paper in her fist, she wasn't looking forward to the doctor's little experiment. She knew how Haruka could be when she got in her moods to defy her. The blond touched a gun hulstered to her thigh under her uniforms short skirt. If it came to it, would she be ready to kill #00? Before Mocha had the time to really think about her own question, Haruka emerged into the hall and was waiting for her next orders.

"Come Haruka, we must find General Conners for clearance in order to carry out your next round of test." Mocha said as she shoved the note in a pocket over her left breast. Her thoughts plegued her as she and her young nova companion began their way down the hall.I hope the doctor knows what he's asking of me...