View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-06-2016, 02:55 AM

There was a sick sense of joy that Ange felt when he watched his mother's body hit the floor. He looked to Vanity with a crazed smile, he was enjoying this probably a lot more than he should have. Ange partially wanted to tell Vanity to forget about his father, that he wanted to finish his father off on his own. Instead, he lifted his shovel and held it there. Calling out to Vanity,

"Wait!" He looked at his father with a wicked smile. "Now that the bitch is dead, I think I'll spare you your life, Old Man." He looked at Vanity as he slowly lowered the shovel. "But know this, if you ever tell anyone about me and Vanity, we'll come back for you and kill you in cold blood. Maman got what she deserved. But your death won't be so merciful." Ange held the shovel by his side and began to turn around and leave the room, speaking to Vanity. "Let's get the hell out of here."

"ANGELO!" His fathers scream startled him a little, just a little. "ANGELO, YOU ARE CRAZY!" Ange turned around and looked his father directly in the eyes.

"You haven't seen crazy, yet, Old Man!" And Ange swung the shovel at his father's head. He knocked the older man unconscious and his fathers body fell into a heap, tangled with his mother's. Ange let out a maniacal laugh. Then he turned to Vanity, "Come on, Vanity. They keep their wallets downstairs in the kitchen." Ange dropped the shovel and began to make his way out of the bedroom and down the stairs again.