View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-23-2016, 01:57 AM

Vanity clenched a fist at her side when Ange responded in a whisper. She'd never been so..lost..before him. She was undoubtedly ticked at him for doing something so reckless- but in the same breath, she was relieved that he was still next to her. When he shushed her again, she waited for the voices and the rustling to stop before walking over to him.

Vanity gently cupped his chin and lifted his head so that he was looking at her, and only smirked. "..I love you, Ange.." She murmured in a very soft voice. "..I could never hurt you- ever." She murmured in the same manner. Vanity really didn't care how the french boy felt about her, but she needed to tell him, to admit to herself her feelings for him because of what he did for her. The time he stood next to her, despite her insanity.

Then, she slowly backed away from Ange and relaxed her arms. "You don't have to worry about my life being ruined, my life could never be normal. I was always going to be either locked up or on the run for the rest of my life- you still have a chance.." Vanity whispered softly. She turned and began walking away from him and towards the bushes as if planning on revealing herself. If nothing else, she could distract whatever was looking for them.. Ange could get away and she could- do what she wanted to the bastards.