View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
And I could argue that someone who's buzzed or drunk isn't able to make the right choice for themselves in regards to whether or not they should be driving.

When people drink, its their responsibility to drink responsibly. No one should get run over because someone else was irresponsible and made the wrong choice to drive. No one should be called a rapist because someone else was irresponsible and made the wrong choice to consent to sex.

There's nothing "special" about sex. I respect that its special to some people, but its not so sacred that I would say its someone else's responsibility to make sure you don't regret what happens after you ask for it.

If you willingly consume anything- drugs or alcohol- that inhibit your judgement, then willingly consent, its regret. Not rape. You don't get to pin this on anyone else, especially by ruining their lives and calling them a rapist.

The 300-sided dice lands on 45
I said that to me, I feel it's a form of rape...didn't say it WAS rape.
If I drink, consent to sex, then pass out in the commission of said sex and the guy continues even though I am no longer awake...does that mean my original consent stands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
@_@ Did I just inadvertently start a heated debate?

The 300-sided dice lands on 40
No worries, just a friendly conversation. And I do consider this a debate, because honestly, I like seeing how everyone else see things. One of those people that likes to see all sides.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Ewww rapey talk no good.

That Siggy tho! Is that from someone on here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Hmm speaking of art thread it's been a while since I had one open on here huh...

---------- Post added 07-18-2015 at 01:32 AM ----------

Ahh Thank you. :D Both actually. Cool stuffs.
Nephila, get your bony butt out there and create a damn thread.

The 300-sided dice lands on 234