View Single Post
Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-24-2020, 02:05 AM

The mayor or Denver has ordered a Stay at Home order for the city and county of Denver starting March 24 at 5pm through April 10.
Residents can still go to the grocery store and to the pharmacy and the laundry mat...and go out to get outdoor exercise, providing they practice safe social distancing.
They can also go to pick up To Go orders from restaurants.
The original order was to close liquor stores and pot dispensaries...but as soon as the order was announced people started lining up at those businesses...ignoring the social distancing practice! ...so it was declared that liquor stores and dispensaries could stay open providing they practice safe distancing and limit the number of customers in their stores at one time.
So many people are out of work for this period...I fear for the mental health of many!
I live just outside the county of Denver...so I am not ordered to stay at home...but I usually stay home all the time, anyway, except to go to the grocery store!
But the difference between choosing to stay home and being ordered to stay home makes it feel like there are invisible bars on the windows and doors.
I have heart disease and have suffered from anxiety on good days before this pandemic...now the anxiety is increased and being awake sucks!
I just try to stay focused on TV shows to keep me distracted and try to remind myself that this will not last forever.
Stay safe and wash your hands!