View Single Post
Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-14-2018, 08:58 PM

I am sad today...
Hope came over to stay Friday and Saturday nights...when she went home on Sunday it was hard for me to see her go...could hardly wait till she was out of sight before I cried.
Monday was tough...just sat around missing her!
There had been talk that Hope would come over for the day today...but her mom texted me to say she probably wouldn't be coming because she had housework to get done and was having a hard time getting motivated.
I was looking forward to spending time with my favorite person...so it seems to have hit me harder than (I think) it should.
I can't seem to stop the flood of tears!
Hope will be over to spend the night Saturday...seems like so far away!
Then, Hope will start school the following Wednesday and she won't be able to come over for the day any more....
Her mom said that she may be able to come over on Saturdays...but probably not to spend the night for fear of disrupting the bedtime and waking time routine they have to establish to get her to school during the week.
I keep telling myself that my sadness is unreasonable...that Hope belongs with her mom and dad...that I will see her again soon enough...
But the tears just keep coming!
I guess I'll try to busy myself to stay distracted...but I'll probably just sit in front of the tv, watching mindless sitcoms.
*very large sigh*