View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-05-2018, 01:33 AM

You know I feel sorry for your daughters. Now don't get upset hear me out okay. I'm one of those people that believes in there but for the grace of God go I. Either of your daughters could easily have been Sarah. And it is so beyond my ability to understand how they cannot love you all the more. Most people, honestly, would have the state take care of her because it's such a daunting task. And anyone who tries to do this on their own should at least be given as much help as humanly possible by the other siblings that were spared this difficult life. Now I'm not nominating you for sainthood, but your heart is so full of love and responsibilities that I fail to understand how your daughters don't feel obligated to at least keep in touch with you and keep you company if not help you out physically and monetarily to be honest. I don't think you're feeling sorry for yourself I think you're handling everything to the best of your ability and you're doing a wonderful job of it. I am proud of you even if I'm not your daughter. And I hope someday hope shows you just how much you mean to her and what a difference you've made in her life and what kind of woman and mother she will be. Because you have made a tremendous difference to her.