View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-27-2010, 06:36 AM

((sorry... not really sure what to say next without killian throwing his 2 cents in right now, so untill he comes back I'm going to quickly act on his behalf here and write him out for the time being if that's ok with you guys. No offence Ki, just wanna keep moving! This may be very slipshod and poorly thrown together but I don't like speaking to much on the other persons behalf. Sorry if any of this doesn't suit what you were going for with your character Ki, and if Sophia want's to jump in and help lixi on this with the bad assery here that'd be cool, otherwise I'll just fill finish it out in a second post in a bit here.))

There it was again... that feeling like someone she knew was nearby... only this time, it almost made Lixi ill. This was not the same kind of thing she'd felt earlier. This was something much worse... something hostile, something... twisted...

She instantly started pacing the room, like a caged animal looking for a way out. She couldn't put her finger on who or what this was, but she wasn't sure she wanted to find out either.

"Jason how well secured is this building? And how easy is it to get out of from where we are?" With every passing second her heart raced faster, tension building in her to a near panic level. She'd spent so long avoiding conflicts and running from most things that her fight or flight reaction had turned to almost pure flight. "Do you have a way of contacting Sophia? Somethings just.... something's not right... not right at all..." she continued without giving Jason a chance to continue.

At that moment she heard Sophia hit the number pad, and darted to the window. Lixi peeked up over the edge just in time to see Sophia open the door and pass through. Lixi didn't recognize the "person" standing behind her, but still her stomach turned and lept up into her chest upon seeing him pass into the building. This feeling only amplified when she noticed a demon step out of the shadows a short ways back. It seemed to have been fallowing Sophia and this other thing...

"Shit... shit shit! You have a demon in your yard... and something... something else just came walking in with Sophia... I don't know what it is, but I think I like it even less than that demon creeping out by the wall right now" she spouted all this out as she grabbed Jason and practically dragged him to the window without realizing how rough she was being.

My my Lixi... a little flustered aren't we? Well this is hardly the Lixiani I remember. What happened to the fire hearted child of the vengeance angel you used to be. the persistent voice laughed briefly, chilling Lixi to the core, then continued to berate her. Lixi, lixi, lixi love. You're in a big cement box. Look around you. This room isn't meant to be escaped. Now calm yourself, and get it together. Stand and fight if you must. You have the advantage here. You know he's coming, and he may not yet realize that. Quickly now, they're in the elevator... think!