View Single Post
sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・ο)
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 AM

Jason shook his head, "Pretty secure why?" He stood up and walked over to the window and loked down, "I can't see anything. I don't get it?" He shook his head again, "Unless your talking about the shadow from the clouds overhead I can't see anything." He looked back towards Lixi and than looked towards the elevator as it beeped and Sophia stepped out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia stepped out and loked around, "Hey Lixix. I found a friend of yours. but if you don't know him I can total him if you want. I'm in a bad mood now." She stormed over to the leather couch and sat down on it with a sigh, Damn you mood swings! She looked over to Sonsuz and nodded her head towads Lixi, 'is this the girl you were after?" Not waiting for an answer she stood up again and walked over to the computer sceen that Lxix and Jason had been looking at moments ago. "Why are you guys looking up Nephilim?" She turned back to Jason and shook her head, "Havent we already gone over this like a miullion times? I'm not one! You asked me about this months ago."

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-05-2010 at 11:05 AM..