View Single Post
BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-29-2010, 07:50 AM

((I have no clue if Killian intended his character to be good or bad, or if it could have the ability to just poof into thin air, but I think it's going to now. Still no word from him, bugger. Again, this may be shoddy, I just wanna keep going on. Lol. Oh and the demon I was trying to point out outside was supposed to be Louis character, but I think he left us as well, sadly))

Without waiting for Jason or Sophia to act further Lixi crossed the room in three long strides and caught the newcomer by the throat. With a swift upward movement she pressed his back to the wall, slamming his head against it as she did so.

"Give me one reason not to kill you right now!" She yelled at him in a thunderous voice. To her anger he only laughed.

As she stood there peering at him while seething in fury he continued to laugh. His laugh escalating all the while, growing louder. Lixi's ears began to ring from the sound, untill finally she had to let go and retract. The overhead lights flickered slightly, then suddenly went out. The laughing continued, though it seemed to be everywhere now. Lixi dropped to her knees and doubled over, clasping her hands over her ears. She tried to look for Sophia and Jason, but still saw nothing but darkness.

Suddenly, almost as though nothing had ever happened, the lights popped back on, and the laughing instantly ceased. Nothing could be heard in the room accept the soft hum of the computers and the faint buzzing of the overhead lights. The creature she'd pinned just moments before was suddenly no where to be seen.

"What the..." cautiously she stood and walked back towards the window where Jason still stood, but stopped by Sophia instead. "Please tell me you saw that all.... I'm not that crazy am I?"