View Single Post
wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 AM

Pierce chuckled as he relaxed under Lucas's returning embrace. "Yes I suppose it would have to be," he whispered into the young man's ear. He smiled back at him as he reluctantly pulled away. He couldn't pull himself away from those beautiful eyes. He nodded his head, still smiling. "Yes of course you may go. If you need help moving anything just let Leon know."

Leon was one of the servants who was always on call. He didn't mind helping anyone else out which was always nice. Pierce turned to his desk and brought out his seal. It had an unusual design to it. There was a unicorn which looked as though it was wrapped around a dragon, not in a violent manner but in a way that looked as though the two were embracing. Pulling out a stiff cream colored paper about the size of his hand, he let some of the wax from the nearby candle drip down onto it. When he had gotten enough he set his seal down into the wax and then lifted it back up. Now anyone would be able to see the prince's seal in the red wax. He handed it to Lucas. "If you have any trouble, just let whoever it is see this. This way they know you are on my business and shouldn't bother you any after that. Also here is the key to the adjoining room next to mine. No one, other than myself, will have a copy but you." He smiled sweetly at the beautiful young man as he pressed both things into his hands.