Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-02-2015, 07:57 PM

Kallen leaned up against a brick wall, huffing as he tried to catch his breath again. He looked behind him, making sure that no one had caught up with him yet. Kallen had a long list of stupid ideas that haunted his past, but this one definitely took the cup. Not that he'd admit it to anyone, but he was definitely regretting betraying his gang now.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"For fuck's sake," he mumbled. He was known for being one of the fastest runners in his gang, but despite that, it seemed they had already caught up. Just as he was about to started running again, he was grabbed roughly back the back of his hood and thrown against the ground. He looked up, ignoring the sharp pain the spread throughout his body, and glared at the face of one of the gang members. The stupid guy had a haughty smirk on his face. "Now now Kallen, did you honestly think you'd be able to get away?" he asked. Kallen glared up at the other male. Of course they would send Ryan after him. After all they had the longest, most violent feud that their gang had ever seen. Ryan kicked his hard in the gut, making Kallen groan and wince, but he didn't lessen his glare.

"Well of course I did when they've sent someone as weak as you after me," he growled. Then another kick came. And another, and then one more for good measure. "You're lucky that boss decided not to kill you," Ryan growled. He grabbed Kallen by the hood again, bringing him up to his feet. Kellan's black beanie fell to the ground, and his dark hair flew all over the place. He blew some air up to get some of his hair out of his face and only glared back at Ryan. "Oh yeah, I'm definitely lucky. Luckiest guy in the world right now," he laughed sarcastically. The a punch came, and another one, and then a few more, leaving Kallen with a bloody mouth. "Don't be so sarcastic with me bastard. You're the one who decided to give secret information to at least a dozen other gangs," the other male growled.

Kallen spit some of the blood that was filling his mouth into Ryan's face, "Oh trust me, I did way more than that. You guys just haven't figured it out yet." And with that, one last blow was delivered, and Kallen was knocked out. "Should've never trusted the street rat in the first place," he heard Ryan grumble before he was surrounded by darkness.