View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-31-2012, 11:03 AM

Hehehehe, I remember my first rp character. I do have pictures of him somewhere, let's see if I can find one... (Totally talking like I am talking irl.) Blair. That's done from my ex-best friend. He isn't actually a neko, but I couldn't find any other pictures of him. He was an Egyptian sorcerer that had the Gem of Illusions. He had many sides, but originally he was the evil spirit that overtook the body of a young boy called Blah (Yes, his name was Blah XD) It was extremely inspired by Yu-Gi-Oh! Mainly, Marik Ishtar, who I had a crush on when I was younger :D He slowly became less of an evil spirit, and more of an idiot. Shadow Blair was his evil side.
My best friend had a character called Sherika, who was Blair's lover kinda. She was the wielder of the Soul Blade. (Cheesy, I know, but this was when we were 12).
After Blair, but along the same story, came Regiathius. I used his name the most for usernames before I started liking nekos. His name was Regiathius and he was the son of Shadasia Demencia, a shadow demon. He lusted for Sherika, who he loved in a previous life. He rode a motorcycle and wielded a sword and a gun. I think he had a pet crow at one point. He was originally the keeper of Shadows in the pits of the Otherworld, but he was tricked by Sherika into giving her the Soul Blade. (Yes, he did go around topless. Like I said, we were 12-13 when we came up with these characters. This is before twilight, mind you). Another character I remember, my first one that didn't involve the Blair/Sherika/Regiathius plot (as there were many involved in this plot line and a whole world we had made up), was Jacob. (NO resemblance to Twilight). I told you. He was well, as you can see, a mental patient. He was a mass murderer and subsequently died whilst in care. He then became a demonic ghost thing and haunted a psychic lady named Saphira.