View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 05-28-2018, 06:08 AM

Jensen grinned at the boy before schooling his features into an equally serious expression as little Tristan's. "Its a pleasure to meet you Tristan McLocke. Like your papa said, my name is Jensen Black." He shook the boy's hand, his big paw of a hand feeling giant wrapped around Tristan's. Jensen kept his grip firm but oh so very gentle, treating the boy with the respect of a man. When the handshake was done and Tristan had scampered off to put away his stuff away, Jensen stood and made his way into the kitchen.

"Cute kid," he said with a smile, leaning against the doorway into the kitchen. Ian's show of trust and faith in Jensen, by letting him into his home and introducing him to his son, weren't lost on the taller man. He was humbled by the other man's trust and faith; Ian was expecting him to hold up his end of the bargain. And he didn't plan to let Ian down; he would protect them with his life if it came to that.

"How long since his mom...?" Jensen trailed off, not sure how to continue or if it was a sore subject. "You don't have to answer that, in fact feel free to tell me it is none of my business," Jensen added, raking a hand through his loose black hair.