View Single Post
Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-26-2007, 07:17 PM

MENEWSHA SUMMER CARNIVAL 2007 Summer Avatar Contest

Hello there you lovely ladies and gorgeous guys! I'm Aliena, and it's time to show off just how fabulous you are! Do you think you have what it takes to be declared the fairest in the land? I know you do, so come on in and strut your stuff!

• THE HOST - ALIENA

Let me introduce myself. I'm Aliena, and I've been here on Menewsha since March 12, 2007. It's amazing at how much the site has grown since then. Lots of new faces and things to do!

You'll most likely find me in the charity and quests forums, as I consider myself one of the super-questors on the site (you know...one of those insane people determined to get one of EVERY item!). I actually host a weekly avatar creation contest called You Have Style! It utilizes the MAC (Menewsha Avatar Creator) that was created by another of our dear members here. Feel free to stop in, say hi, and try to create a look if you like. I also spend much of my time here writing, especially with others. But mostly, I just try to mingle around and have fun here on the site, which certainly isn't hard to do.

I am so excited to be able to host the avatar contest. It really is fun to see what people can come up with and I can't wait to see what you guys do!

If you need anything or have any questions, my inbox is always open. Just PM me and I'll respond as quickly as I'm able.

So with that being said...