View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:11 PM

Fund Status is Currently Unavailable!

o1. Question: Which of your Ocs desperately needs commissioned (or has no art at all)?
Answer: "Chande" - Kyrio - Gahiji - Envy - Lucifer. Honestly, I don't have enough art done of any of them. Their physical references are undergoing an update. I haven't really had the time to finish any of them. But most of them do have default appearances, which have been completed. Some of my other Ocs haven't been so lucky. Currently, I'm trying to piece everything together and make some alterations to some of my Ocs outfits.

o2. Question: Can I suggest an Art Trade with you Oc-to-Oc ( I love your art )?
Answer: Umum, I've never done Art Trades and I don't particularly like them ( this is due to the offerer may not equal the same quality as mine ). However, I will from time to time draw Ocs that appeal to me specifically. I tend to only focus on appearance of other Ocs instead of their backgrounds. But please don't ask me to draw your Ocs out of nowhere. Currently, I have an Art Shop on Menewsha: Located Here.

o3. Question: What if I can't find specific information that I need on your Ocs?
Answer: Contact me via Ping: here in my thread or PM me if in case of urgency. If there is any high level of difficulty in drawing a physical aspect of my Ocs, then you can leave out (unless it's a really important detail). Regarding my Ocs orientation: I DO NOT expect you to draw anything "Mature" if you don't want to. The "Mature" stuff is only left in their backgrounds. You can also mix-n-match my male Ocs in different relationships with each other; I don't really mind.

o4. Question: I don't seem to understand your Ocs relationships, can you help me?
Answer: I'll break them down for you. Other relationships not mentioned are ones that you can find easily in my Ocs individual posts under the category of "Family" or "Background Summary." Each one of my Main Ocs relationships collides with one another except maybe one or two. Be careful going down the rabbit hole.

Oc Relationship BreakdownsX

Relationship Breakdowns
Van & Oliver - "Boy & Boy Couple"
They're in love and don't have any second thoughts. Oliver and Van are each others first love. Sure, they've had crushes on other people growing up (in different locations, they never grew up with each other). But neither of them could ever make themselves progress from liking someone to loving someone. Once they had their chance meeting, it was different than 'love at first sight'. Oliver calms Vans vicious side (excluding bedside manners, of course).

Van & Jealousy - "Friends"
Van and Jealousy are good friends. Although, this can not be said about his older brother. If Jealousy had a choice in the matter, he'd definitely say that Van has acted more of a real brother than this own lecherous sibling.

Van & Envy - "Seething acquaintance"
Just like Miro, Van cannot put up with Envy. Well, maybe that's underestimating his tolerance because when it comes to Envy, there's zero - nada - zip! At times when Envy is behaving like too much of a pest, it shreds Vans last nerve. So, don't be surprised if you see Van upper cutting Envy or send him sailing into someones vehicle. The others usually have to restrain Van because he will kill him. Regarding Envy on this matter, he just doesn't know when to quit. He persistently instigates fights and/or arguments with Van. Just something about him makes Envy go bonkers. It could be that, deep down, Envy is attracted to Van... Or maybe it could be that, it pisses him off that Van acts as though he'd threaten to replace him as Jealousy's brother.

Oliver & Miro - "Good Friends"
Oliver is very appreciative and thankful for Miro. The main reason being that she had unintentionally brought Van in during a thunderstorm, inside a cafe' he had been working at, temporarily. Van was wounded and Oliver had suggested he'd fix him up at the animal shelter that he volunteers for. Since then, Oliver and Van had become inseparable, as well as his Miro and their odd band of friends. Regarding Miro, she treats Oliver as humanly as possible. Oliver is perhaps, one out of two that are the less frightening and abnormal out of the bunch that Miro accepts being a true friend. Or at least one that doesn't have any hidden agendas.

Jealousy & Envy - "Brothers"
Envy has incest tendencies, he's in love with his own brother. Jealousy is naive to his brothers predatory advances, although, he does wonder if brothers are supposed to be that close to each other. Envy, on the other hand, finds nothing he does to his little brother unreasonable.

Jealousy & Miro - "Brother & Sister relationship"
Miro treats Jealousy more or less like a little brother. Does it bother Jealousy? Maybe a little. This reasoning could be due to the fact that Jealousy does have a secret crush on her. And perhaps, that being a deadly sin contributes to his feelings of jealousy towards Kyrio having a closer relationship to her. Although, Jealousy never really says anything but it reflects quite obviously in his behavior when he throws tantrums.

Envy & Miro - "Grudging acquaintance"
Envy is just... 'something' Miro cannot handle. He's too impulsive, and his hands are like an octopus! They're all OVER the place! If Envy doesn't learn about personal space very soon, he's going to be put up for adoption, A-S-A-P. \ o / Regarding Envy, he doesn't have a crush on Miro nor is he attracted to her like some others may be but he just can't help himself. He envies how she is able to attain his little brothers affections. He has especially noted how Jealousy has been acting possessive of the time he spends with Miro and it just drives Envy crazy.

Lucifer & Miro - "Unlikely acquaintances"
Lucifer is mortally in love with Miro, he wishes to devour her, literally. The love, however, isn't pure. Lucifer is the the Devil after all. He doesn't know how to display normal affection. When in doubt, Lucifer always proceeds to either causing a bloody fight and/or dangerous situations. However, Miro doesn't exactly feel the same way on the surface. As Endymion, she was enslaved, tormented, tortured and violated by Lucifer. She has lost her memories of these previous events, though. But the undying hatred still resonates, which she why she can't tolerate his company for too long. But it'd be naive to say that his general appearance is arousing, when his mouth remains idle. Although she'll never admit that she is strongly attracted to him or perhaps it's purely just Stockholm Syndrome. Who knows?

Lucifer & Jealousy + Envy - "Dysfunctional family ties"
Lucifer, as always, doesn't know when to have some kind of decency . You'd think that the incest would just stop with Envy, right? Well, sadly, no. Being cousins to the Devil doesn’t mean you’d automatically get a “free meal ticket.” Lucifer is probably the route of Envy's love obsession with his own brother. He is especially at fault for driving them both insane and sending his hounds of hell to hunt them down like quivering little rabbits. Although, Lucifer does not classify his orientation to any one category , it doesn't mean he'd restrain his sexual advances when it comes to family members. Regarding Envy on this matter, he had suffered under Lucifer's multiple personalities and had been violated by him. For Jealousy, he hadn't had the full-treatment under the sadistic morbid care of his cousin Lucifer. But he did experience enough to cause some mental problems and unable to function normally. And being deadly sins, directly tied to the Devil, doesn't help one bit.

Miro & Kyrio - "Destined friends"
As Endymion, Miro had met Kyrio by fates hands. They remain just close friends. At times, Kyrio does get jealous when Envy tries to act flirtatious towards Miro and begins to feel uneasy whenever Lucifer is around her as well. Whether or not he ever realizes it, he does feel a deeper closeness he has for her. For Miro, she enjoys Kyrio's company more than the others since he tends to be the quietest one out of the bunch. But does she feel attracted to him? His looks certainly do appeal to her. So, perhaps there's a possibility.

Gahiji & Kyrio - "Childhood friends"
Gahili and Kyrio were born in a secret race with a secret society. Even though Kyrio's appearance is sought as nothing but a plague himself, he had been able to make friends with Gahiji. No one in the Oasis is to be trusted; Kyrio has already made many mistakes at trying to appeal to the others. Therefore, Gahiji is naturally a godsend among their people, if you want to see it that way. They help each other out in times of need. And they both resent their superiors, although, being a natural born soldier, Gahiji would never display this kind of behavior. Nevertheless, Gahiji and Kyrio are the best of friends (no gay tendencies are involved).

Important Notice
ALL LINKS in this thread are either from Menewsha.com: Thread Space OR Blog Space - My Photobucket.com account and Tinypic.com. If any links open up dead or tell you "sorry this image has been removed", please contact me right away! - I DO NOT delete received art.

*P.S.: I do tend to forget to upload some received art. This is either because I'm too busy or I didn't save it. If you don't see any of the art that you've done for me, then give me a heads up!

Last edited by M i r o; 02-27-2014 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Updated Info