View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-10-2015, 03:31 AM

Forcing her tears away Adira looked at her sweet Cole. He was miserable and she couldn’t help him for she had to speak with the trio to see what they wanted. It was times like this she hated being the ringmaster. She was in charge of so much and was often overwhelmed but she would never ever show it to anyone. Only Midori knew when she was.

When Katrina spoke she raised her gaze to them and nodded. Yes they would go somewhere private, she was curious about the request.

Still pained she reached out and cupped Cole’s face in her hands. Even though he said he was alright she knew it wasn’t the truth. Her eyes glanced at Asha and she silently begged the woman to keep an eye on him for her. “I’ll come to you after I’ve finished talking to them ok? Euriphuim will stay with you.” She looked at Asha and spoke softly to her. “If something happens send Euriphuim for me and I’ll come right away.” Leaning forward she pressed a kiss on Cole’s head and dropped her hands.

Before heading over to the three from the dark she stopped next to Bel. Her hand reached out and smoothed his hair down. “You’re tired, take a nap for me yes?” With a soft smile she patted his cheek and walked over to Kat and the twins. She had missed them terribly but she was a little apprehensive now.

The twins were softly crying so she reached out and touched their faces. “My darling girls there is no need for you to cry. All is well.” Smiling at Kat she motioned with her chin for them to follow her. In silence she led them to a supply tent and walked inside. “So what is this request you wanted to ask?”

Once Adira came into view the twins squealed and started to bounce on their toes. But they soon calmed because even their twisted minds could understand that they were having issues. Tears crept up in their eyes and scales rippled over their bodies. Both of them leaned up against Kat and softly hissed, the naga way of crying.

Adira finally came over to them and told them not to cry. Instantly their tears dried up and they giggled when she touched their faces. Quiet now they followed with Kat and entered the tent after Adira.

“We wanted to ask if you can create a magic car for Claudia. She has such a hard time walking from tent to tent and we wanted to do something nice for her. Claudy is nice to us no matter what we do. Well unless we step on her or hit her with our tails. But we haven’t done that in a really really long time.” Their whole speech was said lightning quick, Adira almost didn’t catch everything. “Could you? Please please please please please!”

Now they were bouncing on their toes once more, hands folded under their chins and angel smiles on their faces. At Adira’s nod they let out screeches that were painful to the ears.

The request was a simple one and quite thoughtful so she nodded her consent. The ringleader winced at their screeches and tried to calm them down. Once they were somewhat calm she searched the supply tent. Who knew it would be the perfect place to meet with them in? After looking around for a minute she spotted what she wanted. Grabbing a small red and silver car off the shelf she brought it over and set in on the floor.

Snapping her fingers a tomb appeared before her face and she flicked through the pages. “Ahh here we go,” she said after she found the right page. Raising her hands, palms up she whispered the incantation. A soft blue smoke bled from her hands and covered the car. Once the incantation was done the smoke disappeared. “There you go, one car that works off magic. It should work for 10 years and after that I simply have to repeat the process.” Smiling she looked at the three. The twins were crouched down by the car studying it. “How have you been Katrina?”